• 1 ½ cups walnuts
• 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
• ½ cup cocoa powder
• 1 (heaping) cup Medjool dates, pitted
• 1 cup chocolate chips (we like Hu Gems or Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips)
• 8 portion cups PS Snacks Cookie Dough (we like Chocolate Chip + Fudge Brownie)
• 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut cream, full fat
To make the crust: add the walnuts, coconut oil, cocoa powder and dates to a food processor. Pulse to combine. Evenly portion out the mixture into 12-18 lined muffin cups. Press firmly to make the crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To make the filling: melt the chocolate chips. Add to a blender (or food processor) with the coconut cream and cookie dough. Blend until smooth (adding additional coconut cream if needed to blend more easily). Pour or scoop the filling over each crust. Top with extra walnuts and chocolate chips.
Refrigerate for at least an hour so the filling sets. Store in an air-tight container. Enjoy!