• 6 tbsp @kweenandco Granola Butter (we used the chocolate flavor)
• 2 P.S. Snacks Cookie Dough cups (any flavor)
• ¼ cup cashews (can substitute any nut)
• ¼ cup @amazifoods Salted Coconut Oil Plantain Chips (can substitute with pretzels, coconut, crispy quinoa, saltines)
• ½ cup chocolate (chips, bar)
• 1 tsp coconut oil
Fill 6 muffin liners* with 1 tbsp granola butter each. Freeze for at least 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer and top the frozen granola butter with a layer of cookie dough, divided evenly across the 6 liners. Freeze again for at least 30 minutes.
In a food processor, add the cashews and plantain chips (or substitutions) and pulse until broken into smaller pieces. Remove the layers from the freezer, and spoon the crunchy mixture onto the cookie dough, pressing the pieces into the dough using the back of the spoon.
Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil. Pour the melted chocolate evenly over each of the 6 cups and use a knife to evenly spread over the crunchy topping.
Place back in the freezer for 1 hour then enjoy! Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator or freezer. Makes 6 candy bar cups.
*You can also use 12 mini muffin liners!