• 2 cup oats
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1 ¾ cup almond milk (or non-dairy alternative), room temperature
• 2 eggs, room temperature
• ⅓ cup maple syrup
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 3-oz. cup P.S. Snacks Cookie Dough
• Optional: ½ cup chocolate chips, whipped cream, additional toppings
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a 9x9 baking or pie dish with nonstick spray. Combine the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in large bowl. In a smaller bowl, whisk 2 eggs. Add in almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla to the eggs. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry, then stir in the cookie dough. Pour into prepared dish. Optional: add chocolate chips on top (some will sink- that's ok!). Bake for 45-48 minutes or until golden.
Top your oatmeal bake with peanut butter, maple syrup, more cookie dough, whipped cream, or any desired topping. Enjoy warm or store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe by Erin Morrissey of Erin Lives Whole.