• 1 bag Catalina Crunch Honey Graham cereal (can sub with ~12 graham crackers), ground into powder
• ½ cup oat flour
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• ¼ cup ghee, melted
• ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
• 4 portion cups P.S. Snacks Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough
• 2 cups marshmallows, melted (stovetop or microwave)
• 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
Make the crust: combine the graham powder, oat flour and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Add the melted ghee and coconut oil, and stir to combine. Once fully mixed, pour into the bottom of a parchment-paper lined baking dish to form the crust. Refrigerate or freeze until the crust hardens.
Remove the crust from the refrigerator and evenly spread the Cookie Dough. Layer with the melted marshmallows then drizzle with the melted chocolate.
Cut into bars!