Long weekend - we're ready for you!! Stick your Cookie Dough in the freezer for the most delicious, chilled summer treat... or whip up one of our favorite summer-inspired recipes. Find our roundup of favorites below and follow us on Instagram for more recipe inspiration.
Cookie Dough Whip Dip
- 1 portion cup P.S. Snacks Cookie Dough
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping (we like Tru Whip)
- 1 bag Catalina Crunch Honey Graham cereal (can sub with ~12 graham crackers), ground into powder
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup ghee, melted
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 portion cups P.S. Snacks Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough
- 2 cups marshmallows, melted (stovetop or microwave)
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
Make the crust: combine the graham powder, oat flour and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Add the melted ghee and coconut oil, and stir to combine. Once fully mixed, pour into the bottom of a parchment-paper lined baking dish to form the crust. Refrigerate or freeze until the crust hardens.
Remove the crust from the refrigerator and evenly spread the Cookie Dough. Layer with the melted marshmallows then drizzle with the melted chocolate. Cut into bars!
Monster Cookie (Dough) Bowl
- 1 pint (plant based) ice cream
- 2 portion cups PS Snacks Cookie Dough
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Unreal chocolate candies
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- optional: ice cream cones
Add the ice cream to one large serving bowl or divide evenly across 4 individual bowls. Top with scoops of Cookie Dough, then sprinkle the chocolate chips, candy, walnuts and sprinkles. Serve with ice cream cones. Makes 4 servings.
- P.S. Snacks Cookie Dough
- Graham crackers (try the gluten free ones by Pamela's)
- Marshmallows (we like Smash Mallow, or find organic ones at Whole Foods!)
- 1 chocolate bar
Put one marshmallow on a stick or skewer and hold over the fire until roasted. Take your toasted marshmallow and lay it on the side of one half of a graham cracker with the 2 squares of chocolate. Spread cookie dough on the other half, and cover the marshmallow and chocolate side, sandwiching the two together.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take half of the graham crackers, spread with cookie dough, add 2 squares of chocolate and set aside. Put the other graham cracker squares in a single layer on a baking sheet. Top with marshmallows. Bake for 2 minutes, until the marshmallows are puffed. Sandwich the two sides of the graham crackers together.
Fudge Brownie Nice Cream Shake
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 scoop chocolate plant-based protein powder
- optional toppings: Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough, chocolate chips
Blend the ingredients until smooth! Add any of your favorite toppings. Serves 1-2.
Cinnamon Puppy Chow
- 4 cups low sugar cinnamon cereal (we like Magic Spoon)
- ¾ cup vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅔ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 2 portion cups P.S. Snacks Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough
Add the cereal to a large mixing bowl. Mix in the protein powder and cinnamon and toss to combine. In a separate bowl, stir the melted chocolate chips with the Snickerdoodle dough until smooth. Pour over the cereal mixture and toss to coat. Store in an air-tight container for up to 5 days. Makes 8 servings.
Cookie Dough Freezer Fudge
- 1 jar Kween granola butter
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 portion cups PS Snacks Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough
- sea salt