• 6 oz. organic cocoa butter (we like Navitas Organics)
• 1/2 cup maple syrup or agave
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup dried apricots
• 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
• 3/4 cup (12 oz.) P.S. Snacks Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Melt the cocoa butter in a double boiler: add 2 inches of water to a small pot and bring to a very gentle simmer. Place a heat-safe bowl on top of the pot, but do not let the bottom of the bowl touching the water. Add the cocoa butter to the bowl and stir occasionally with a spatula until melted.
Add the melted cocoa butter in a food processor and blend with your sweetener of choice and vanilla until smooth. Pour the liquid "white chocolate" onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet and place in the freezer.
Once completely frozen, break the white chocolate into pieces and put back in the food processor. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until combined. Shape into balls or bars and freeze until hard. Store in the freezer or refrigerator in an air-tight container.