- 1 cup (8 oz.) P.S. Snacks Cookie Dough, any flavor
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup almonds or cashews
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup rolled oats (GF)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Hu Salty Chocolate Bar (or any paleo alternative)
Add Cookie Dough, dates, nuts, melted coconut oil, oats and coconut to a food processor and pulse to combine. Once the mixture is blended evenly, remove from the food processor and press into a parchment-paper lined loaf pan. Place in the freezer.
While the bars freeze, melted the chocolate bar. Remove the bars from the freezer and drizzle with the melted chocolate. Place back in the refrigerator/freezer for at least one hour, then cut into squares! Store the bars in an air-tight container in the refrigerator or freezer.